Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm An Optimist. Can You Tell? (Pt. II)

While this analysis (and 7/11 customers) seem to be quite sure that Sen. Obama has this election in the bag, there is still plenty of room for skepticism to survive.

Yahoo has a more divided view on what all the various polls are saying.

I think my view, as of this week, is summed up by The Anonymous Liberal writes: "I think Obama has run an excellent campaign and now has a much better than even chance of becoming the next president. But I think McCain has a victory scenario that is much more plausible than pundits are making it out to be. This isn't 1996. McCain does not need a miracle. He just needs a good week."

[PS- Remember, voter turnout is key. Get your free ice cream and get your ass to the polls.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home