Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Video Smörgåsbord

I watch a lot of political/news videos (I need help). Now, I share them with you...

Jon Stewart weighs in on this latest brouhaha and the circus that is the Democratic primary. Seriously, this is the best take on this whole thing I have seen so far... just spot on.

Stephen Colbert, meanwhile, is in Pennsylvania all week long.

Larry the Loophole presents... The War on Greed!

The trailer is out for Ben Stein's new pro-intelligent design 'documentary' and if all the reports I've read are true, this is the world's funniest comedy. The whole thing is basically just a big creationist hissy fit.

In the second installment of the Hardball College Tour, Chris Matthews spoke with John McCain in Philadelphia. You can watch it on YouTube... here, here, here, here, and here.

Finally, in a classic 'New Rules', Bill Maher asks liberals to take back the word 'elite'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home