Tuesday, February 26, 2008

John McCain: I Will Lose This Election

Yesterday, a stark admission from Sen. McCain that he will lose in November-
John McCain said Monday that to win the White House he must convince a war-weary country that U.S. policy in Iraq is succeeding. If he can't, "then I lose. I lose," the Republican said...

Considering that we're coming up on Year Six of this debacle next month and it's polling about as well as syphilis, I'd say that you lose, Mr. 100 Years. We've already heard Sen. McCain's argument on the war, and it amounts to insisting that everyone in America is a weak idiot, and that having the courage to commit to an indefinite occupation is the only way to let the world know that America means business.

He quickly tried to backpedal almost immediately-
"If I may, I'd like to retract 'I'll lose.' But I don't think there's any doubt that how they judge Iraq will have a direct relation to their judgment of me, my support of the surge," McCain added. "Clearly, I am tied to it to a large degree."

Johnny, you ain't kidding.

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home