Monday, November 14, 2005

Corporate Sponsor <3 O'Reilly

On Saturday, I sent some emails to sponsors of The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly.

Today I got a response from one of them- Tempur-Pedic:

"Dear Mr. Wilcox:

Thank you for contacting us about our radio advertisements!

Tempur-Pedic® is an advertiser of the O’Reilly Factor featuring Bill O’Reilly, but we do not in any way endorse the beliefs aired on the show. Tempur-Pedic® advertises on various radio and television programs to communicate to the public regarding our products and the benefits they provide.

I have forwarded your email to our Marketing Department.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

We appreciate your interest in Tempur-Pedic® products!

Eric J.
Customer Service Representative

800-821-6621 Toll Free

www.tempurpedic.com "


How nice.

OPERATION: FALAFEL will continue! Yes, you too can get a non-committal form letter response!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home