Saturday, November 12, 2005

O'Reilly Responds... “What I Said Isn’t Controversial. What I Said Needed to Be Said.”

Bill O'Reilly went on a conservative radio show in San Francisco and responded to the controversy, and in my opinion he only dug his hole deeper. Think Progress has the full details, with a transcript. From this new tirade, here are some highlights, with my comments...

You know, if you had been hit on 9/11 instead of New York, believe me, you would not have voted against military recruting.

You know, Bill'O, New York (the city hit on 9/11) would likely also vote the way San Fransisco did if this measure was voted on here. We also voted overwhelmingly against the President in last year's election. Should we get hit again? Which monument would you direct the terrorists to?

And as I stated yesterday, what the hell does a school military recruiting ban even have to do with 9/11? Because of the war of terror, we should allow military recruiters to have unlimited access to children? I believe Mr. O'Reilly has children, perhaps we should send some recruiters to his home to speak with them?

I mean, it’s ridiculous. We’re in World War III and San Francisco votes against military recruiting in schools. It’s insane. So, you know, people have to live with their actions.

WWIII? Has the President or Congress made a declaration I am unaware of?

You know, this is the hallmark of the left: Cheap shot everybody. Come out with the most insane things you can. Convince your Kool-Aid drinking crowd to follow you.

OH. MY. GOD.

Do I even need to respond to this one? Please tell me I don't.

That’s the hallmark of the radical left.... We’re gonna ban military recruiting. Number one, that’s a fascist act.

A democratic vote to keep military recruiters away from schools is fascist? Bill'O, that's the most backwards, hypocritical thing you said from the last quote I posted. No, what is fascist is someone like you who endorses a terrorist attack against your own country to destroy your political enemies.

If we pay you off like you did Andrea Makris, will go away too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home