Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Plamegate: Worse Than Watergate

Is the Plame leak a worse offense than Watergate?

Then-RNC-chair Ed Gillespie agreed that it was on Hardball in September 2003:

Matthews: "Don't you think it's worse than Watergate, if you think about it?"

Gillespie: "I think if the allegation is true, to reveal the identity of an undercover CIA operative is abhorrent. And it should be a crime, and it is a crime."

Matthews: "It'd be worse than Watergate, wouldn't it?"

Gillespie: "Uhh, yea I just, yea I suppose in terms of the real world implications of it, it's not just politics."


Ohh, Edd Gillespie, you liberal.

I suppose that if this case is worse than Watergate, then that would make Patrick Fitzgerald the oncologist who's coming to remove the growing cancer on George W. Bush's presidency.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet man. New "more professional" blog. I just wanted you to know that 99% of my current events come from you, .5% from The New York Times, and .5% from my mother.

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home