Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thinking Out Loud

So I am taking a hiatus from this blog, at least for a few days (a mental health break). Truth is that I am not sure what I am getting out of this anymore, other than a way to catalog my thoughts and vent my political frustrations by putting them on cyber-paper. And I've been doing this since before the 2004 election, which is a pretty long time. Is there a next level to take this to? Anyway, while I figure that out, feel free to leave feedback or chat amongst yourselves. And thanks, as always, for reading.

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Randy Carter said...

I can't speak for everyone reading this blog, but I'm sure you're not the only one getting something out of this. I can understand the hiatus though, you tend to post 2-3 times a day, which I love, but must be a bit of a strain on you.

What it boils down to I guess is that since I've been reading your blog for some time now, I can only imagine that you'd go crazy if you had no place to lay out your political convictions in one place uninterrupted.

Also, if you stopped, it would sadden me. Don't sad the panda.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger BlueDuck said...

Thanks for the feedback.

The hiatus is just temporary... just need a few days or a week to clear my head.

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Skottiboy said...

I don't blame you at all for needing a break. Doing a blog like this can really burn you out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home