Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pennsylvania Post-Mortem

Well, I am back. The 5 days or so away from internet politics was amazingly refreshing, it made me envy the majority of Americans who simply just ignore all this crap. I went to the NY Comic Con, met a cute guy (wish me luck), and even got to enjoy the sunshine this afternoon. I should do this more often.

Anyway, I will be back to blogging over the next few days. One event I (fortunately) missed was the Pennsylvania primary, which Sen. Clinton won by about 9 points as was expected. And so this race drags on some more (as was expected). Here are a few articles that look at where things stand after all of this.

Salon: Obama can't close the deal--
Clinton notches another do-or-die big-state win in Pennsylvania. Which is more troubling for Democrats -- her scorched-earth tactics or Obama's failure to build on his base?


AP: Clinton's win still leaves her the underdog

The Atlantic (Megan McArdle): Why aren't the superdelegates committing?

The Carpetbagger Report: So, what’s next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home