Sunday, October 28, 2007

"Muslims" Against "Sharia"

I posted a satirical take earlier this week on the first annual 'Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week', something fabricated by a fringe group of far-right demagogues looking for an excuse to pontificate on college campuses.

I received a comment from a group calling itself it 'Muslims Against Sharia' (they didn't care for the entry), and ended having a bit of a back and forth with them. My natural cynicism about these things led me to do a little digging into this group. My findings were quite revealing about the far-right and how they hide behind seemingly-respectable front groups to lend their insane views some sense of credibility.

Not sure all reading this are interested, so my findings can be read on my LJ community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home