Tuesday, January 24, 2006

President Bush: "I, errr, umm, gay people, errr, I like ranches, uhhh, ummm."

Our incredibly articulate and progressive President tackles a question on 'Brokeback Mountain' with familiar ease-

Video: Questions for Bush-Brokeback Mountain

Q: "You're a rancher, a lot of us here in Kansas are ranchers. I just wanted to get your opinion on Brokeback Mountain, if you'd seen it yet. You would love it. You should check it out."

Bush: "I hadn't seen it. I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. I've heard about it. I hope you go, ohh, ya know, [*nervous laughter*]. I hope you go back to the ranch and the farms, is what I was about to say. Uh. I hadn't seen it."

President Bush, I wish America would quit you.

AP: Bush Hesitates to Give Take on 'Brokeback'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home