Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Video Smörgåsbord

I'll have some detailed thoughts later (on over-hyped polls, the issues, etc). First, videos!!

Keith Olbermann has a must-watch report on ACORN and the GOP's recurring 'voter fraud' scam (TPM discusses its connection with the U.S. Attorney scandal here). Barack Obama preps for the debate by discussing his tax policy with a concerned voter while campaigning. Rachel Maddows chats with John Kerry, who knows about failing campaigns, about the erratic McCain strategy. Maddow also spotlights some underreported stories this week. Finally, The Young Turks look at the comparison between the McCain/Obama debates and the classic Penguin/Batman election of the 1960s.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kieran said...

happy blog-iversary. almost. and that's just in changing from LJ to blogspot.

so really i've got nothing to congratulate you on, i guess. but things are starting to look brighter for all of us, don't you think? and it's not even some troopergate/ bullshit/ sink as low as your enemy attacks. it's dignified and truly based on the issues.

feels good.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger BlueDuck said...

Holy shit, you're right! Tomorrow is the anniversary of this crappy blog of mine! Thanks!

Yes, I'm starting to get excited. I won't actually celebrate until I see Obama officially sworn in, and even then I need to be (and intend to be) in DC that day to verify it with my own eyes. Then, I will allow myself to go "phew" and crack open a bottle of champagne and/or Cherry Coke.

Yes we can? I hope so. But I'll be nervously staring at poll numbers until election day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home