Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reader's Choice #1

Earlier in the week, I asked my reader(s) to suggest topics for me to blog about in this final week. Suggest away!

Anyway, my friend Steve asked me to write about... why MoveOn.org still hasn't sent him that free Obama button he was promised. He is threatening to vote for McCain unless it arrives. Steve, I do not know why your button has not arrived. My brother mailed me the Arizona state quarter a few weeks ago and someone stole it right of the envelope! Perhaps that is what happened to you. A tragedy regardless.

[UPDATE: My friend informs me he actually received a personal apology email from MoveOn. He's happy now.]

1 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger Vitamin Steve said...

I'm not happy. I don't have a button. I'm voting for McCain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home