Monday, September 24, 2007

Community Thoughts

Hello, dear reader(s)... I won't have much time for blogging today, so I thought I'd check in and see who's reading this blog. How did you find the site? How often do you read it? What do you like about it? What do you not like about it? Etc.

Just looking for some general feedback, as well as gauging my readership. Thanks!

[PS- Just so this isn't a total meta-fest, here's some classic-- and prescient-- political comedy... Jon Stewart in 1996 discusses U.S. foreign policy, and two SNL skits from 2000 (here and here) accurately peg George W. Bush.]

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Randy Carter said...

I find your posts insightful and well educated as well as well-researched. Keep up the good work m'boy, we're all counting on you.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger BlueDuck said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home