Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ohh Shit, They're Onto Us!

Lexington Herald-Leader: Hippies still trying to ruin the country

I can see it clearly now... it's our lack of resolve, not Bush's lack of planning and foresight that fucked everything up. I am sorry. In the world of crazy right-wingers like Ms. Jenean Mcbrearty, this war was a brilliant idea that the President has handled flawlessly and would've been won if some non-existent hippies had only supported it blindly like she has. Clap harder, everyone!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tie dye some shirts and spit on some troops.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger The SUCCESS Coach said...

I see why you and that Kilroy character get along so well.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger BlueDuck said...

Heh, thanks.

He and I are both no-good, dirty hippies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home