Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Meanwhile, In Afghanistan...

Holy crap on a stick. I knew Bill Frist was a moron, but...

AP: U.S. Senate majority leader calls for efforts to bring Taliban into Afghan government
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist said Monday that the Afghan guerrilla war can never be won militarily and called for efforts to bring the Taliban and their supporters into the Afghan government...

So, according to the GOP, withdrawing from Iraq = bad? Turning Afghanistan back over to Taliban = good?

I think my brain just sneezed. I have nothing more I can add to this.

[Related: NATO to take command of whole of Afghanistan in a 'few days' (AFP)]

2 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone should ask Frist which title he likes better: Senate Minority Leader Frist or Former Senator Frist.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger BlueDuck said...

I prefer.... Crazy Homeless Man and Fantasy Doctor, Billy Frist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home