Thursday, April 06, 2006

Quote(s) of the Day

"I know we’ve made tactical errors, thousands of them, I’m sure."
-Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice (March 31, 2006)

And-

"I don't know what she was talking about, to be perfectly honest... [T]he enemy's got a brain; the enemy watches what you do and then adjusts to that, so you have to constantly adjust and change your tactics, your techniques and your procedures. If someone says, well, that's a tactical mistake, then I guess it's a lack of understanding, at least my understanding, of what warfare is about."
-A response by Secretary of Defense Rumseld (April 5, 2006)

If this administration cannot even quell its internal civil wars, I have no hope for them to save Iraq.

Stop this train, I wanna get off.

[PS- Think Progress has compiled a great update on the architects of this disaster:
THE ARCHITECTS OF WAR: WHERE ARE THEY NOW?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home