Saturday, April 08, 2006

The President Talks To Rep. McKinney

From the un-PC parody site WhiteHouse.org-
TRANSCRIPT OF PRESIDENT BUSH'S PHONE CALL OF SUPPORT TO MERCILESSLY TORMENTED CONGRESSNEGRO CYNTHIA McKINNEY

Hi-larious! Recommended read, you'll laugh out loud.

I've been debating for days whether I cared about this BS story or not (the right-winger bloggers have been treating it like it was their Downing Street Memo or something of that magnitude... they really are desperate to sniff after a Democratic scandal, aren't they?), but after seeing her on 'Real Time w/ Bill Maher', I will say that this woman is nuts. I don't know what happened with her and that Capitol guard (and I'm not sure I even care), but damn this lady is out of her mind. Seriously.

[PS- Download their patriotic posters! Show your love for W's America!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home