Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bubble Boy

President Bush fires back on the bubble criticism:

Bush says he does not live in a bubble

U.S. President George W. Bush said on Monday that he does not live "in a bubble" and that he is well aware of what is going on outside the White House, rejecting critics' claims that he is out of touch with public opinion...

..."But I'm very aware of what's in the news. I'm aware because I see clips. I see summaries," he said. Bush added that staffers also brief him daily on what's brewing on domestic and international issues.

"Frankly, it is probably part of my own fault for needling people, but it's a myth to think I don't know what's going on," Bush said. "And it's a myth to think that I'm not aware that there (are) opinions that don't agree with mine. Because I'm fully aware of that."


So his refusal to respond to the problems around him are on purpose? Oh, well, that's... better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home