Monday, November 07, 2005

Natural History? You mean like the Book of Genesis?

The American Museum of Natural History here in NYC is opening a new exhibit later this month on Darwin and the impact of his findings. I am planning on going. I will take pictures, which hopefully will not steal anyone's soul. I want to find out what all this "science" business is about and/or see if I need to burn any curators at the stake for heresy. After all, if it isn't in the Bible, it can't be true. The Earth is only 6,000 years old and we were incestuously descended from two naked people in a garden. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to stone my wife for her sins.

Hey, 51% of Americans can't be wrong!!

Can they?

From the NY Times:
An Evolutionist's Evolution

It may seem that the American Museum of Natural History is cruising for controversy in presenting "Darwin," the most comprehensive exhibition any museum has offered on the naturalist's life and theories. It is a time, after all, when the theory of evolution by natural selection seems as newsworthy as it was back in the days of the Scopes trial 80 years ago...

See also: The ID Advocates Are Liars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home