Thursday, October 20, 2005

Messiah Complex

Earlier today, I posted a screengrab from O'Reilly's Today Show interview.

I actually watched some video of the interview, courtesy of Crooks and Liars. The clip contains more proof of his Messiah complex. BILL O'REILLY WILL SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE EVILDOERS!!. And by evildoers, he means liberals, Ludacris, and the French. Not only does he stick it to the bad people, but his books are creating a better tomorrow. Did you know that his book "The O'Reilly Factor For Kids" has helped, literally, millions of children everywhere?- children who were in desperate need of a condescending, morally hypocritical, scary old man to preach values to them straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting. And think of how many more kids we could save if we forced people to watch footage of poor people dying in New Orleans.

From the interview...

Couric: "...And you said you might wanna retire when your contract is up..."

O'Reilly: "Yea, because I'm exhausted!"

Couric: "Really? ... Were you just having a bad day or were serious?"

O'Reilly: "Listen, the battles that I fight every day, I mean you know how debilitating it is with people coming after you. Every famous person on the air, in the news capacity knows. And it's exhausting. So you have to weigh it, weigh it. I think we're doing a lot of good here. The Factor For Kids book has helped millions of children, alright? And I could never get that book done, unless I was on TV. But to fight every single day of my life, which is literally what I do in this culture war, this intense battle, it just sucks the energy out of you...."

Wow. If Clinton could've fellated himself like that, he wouldn't have needed Monica.

[See also my previous post:
"I would take the other hand with the falafel thing"]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home