Saturday, October 29, 2005

John Podhoretz = Dumbass

NY Post columnist John Podhoretz is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

So when I was flipping through today's Post and saw that he had an editorial (Is That All There Is?) about the Libby indictment, I knew I was in for a treat. Podhoretz goes on and on about how lame the indictment is and how Libby practically didn't anything wrong. Then, towards the end, he adds this: "These are serious charges, and I am heartsick to see them made against Scooter Libby, who has been a friend of mine for two decades. I hope against hope that the case as set forward in the indictment is wrong, that he can clear his name".

Yes, it must be heartbreaking when friends are indicted and you have to write a typically half-assed column blowing off their indictment. Poor, poor John Podhoretz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home