Thursday, January 24, 2008

Community Rambling

Howdy all. Sorry for the lack of posting in the past few days. It's been a busy week (I'm going away to California for the weekend) and, frankly, I'm also a little burnt out on the primary right now. Let's face it, after 8 years of Bush politics, we all feel like our heads will explode now and then. I think I just need a few days to recharge my mental batteries. So I probably won't be posting again until Monday, though maybe I'll post something after the South Carolina primary on Saturday (assuming my hotel has wi-fi).

I leave you for now with A Daily Show segment from last night in which Jon Stewart looks at the very serious, in-depth economic reporting we get on cable news-



[Related reading: Tentative deal reached on tax rebates (AP)

UPDATE: This NY Times article's also recommended: Voters Show Darker Mood Than in 2000]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home