Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Veto #4

It came as expected today, with little coverage and no ceremony (Mr. Drudge has no mention of it as of this writing)... President Bush's clearly proud decision to veto the S-CHIP bill, expanding children's health insurance. It, appropriately enough, comes just two days after the President celebrated 'Child Health Day'.

This move, which the President decreed as too costly, also comes as he is demanding more money from Congress to be poured into the quicksand of Iraq. $200+ billion more for endless war = good; $35 billion more for health care = bad. I wonder what people think about that.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Randy Carter said...

I'm not even really sure my brain can comprehend the level of hatred I have for this man and his administration.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! This is one hell of a blog! Could we exchange links?

My blog is - Infinitely CRAZY

Please do leave me a comment after linking to me(if you agree to the exchange, of course)

Thanks!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home