Monday, April 30, 2007

They Have Inquiries Too

I saw this headline about the internal Israeli probe into last summer's war with Hezbollah/Lebanon off to the side on Drudge (sex scandal = big!) and was amused-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It notes that the report concludes that Israeli leaders "hastily led country into conflict without comprehensive plan". Gosh, I can't imagine what they would be like, eh, Mr. Drudge?

I hope that their government is better at learning lessons than ours (we really stink at it). I also hope that they don't have the counterpart(s) of right-wing talk radio, Fox News, the NY Post, and countless newspaper columnists accusing everyone of treason for even having this discussion. I'd like to believe that level of stupidity is uniquely American.

The AP article on this probe here: 'Olmert will not resign after report '

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home