Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blah Blah Blah

I wish I had time and/or brain energy for more personal or in-depth blogging today, but a bad stomach bug means I will try to cram as much information in as little space as possible. I hope these couple of posts coming up tonight will be coherent. In the meantime, some aural recommendations.

I listen to a number of political podcasts ('Left, Right, and Center', 'Democracy Now', Slate's podcasts), but the one I am enjoying most these days is KCRW's 'To The Point', hosted by Warren Onley. It is a hour-long news show with a global perspective, that also has discussions on top political/cultural issues of the day. Recommended listening for absorbing information while multitasking at home or work.

Also, this week's parody weekly radio address is particularly hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home