Saturday, October 21, 2006

Campaign Ads

The election is two weeks away.

You know what that means... campaign ad bonanza!!! Woooo!!!! There are far too many to choose from (including the RNC's great 'We haven't captured bin Laden, but that's okay, because he makes a great boogeyman' spot), so I chose two ads from each party I came across this week that really stood out to me. They speak volumes about how each party is framing the debate... the McCaskill one, in particular, is a must-see though somewhat hard to watch.

Republicans: 1. Vernon Robinson (North Carolina)
2. Mike Dewine (Ohio)

Democrats: 1. Claire McCaskill (Missouri)
2. Jon Tester (Montana)

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

I'm a news junkie. And love politics. This campaign, though, is truly sickening me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home