Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Paul Hackett + Daily Show = Good TV

Last month, I wrote about how the Democratic Party forced Iraq war veteran Paul Hackett out of his Senate race, choosing instead to back the 'safer' Rep. Brown, fearing that Hackett was too outspoken and underfunded for the national campaign. Reread that entry for my feelings on that matter... in short, I was pretty pissed. Well, last night, the Daily Show did a segment/interview with Mr. Hackett about what happened. It's a must watch- it's a brilliantly critical look at the cluelessness of the Democratic party and the theatre of campaign politics.

OneGoodMove has video:
Paul Hackett Doesn't Fit The Matrix

Crooks and Liars also has a downloadable video link.

"I believe we should take care of our environment, that's why I'm standing in front of a river."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home