Thursday, January 05, 2006

No Fly

The government once again shows its commitment to keeping evildoers off planes-

Such as this murderous 4-year-old: 4-Year-Old Boy on Government 'No-Fly' List
Edward Allen's reaction to being on the government's "no-fly" list should have been the tip-off that he is no terrorist.

"I don't want to be on the list. I want to fly and see my grandma," the 4-year-old boy said, according to his mother...


And the terrorist author of "Bush's Brain: How Karl Rove Made George W. Bush Presidential": Branded
I have been on the No Fly Watch List for a year. I will never be told the official reason. No one ever is. You cannot sue to get the information. Nothing I have done has moved me any closer to getting off the list. There were 35,000 Americans in that database last year. According to a European government that screens hundreds of thousands of American travelers every year, the list they have been given to work from has since grown to 80,000...

...Of course, there's always the chance that the No Fly Watch List is one of many enemies lists maintained by the Bush White House. If that's the case, I am happy to be on that list. I am in good company with people who expect more out of their president and their government...


Wow, I feel safer already! Thanks Department of Homeland Security!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home