Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Can Change, I Can Change

I am hereby petitioning Court TV to broadcast round-the-clock coverage of the Saddam Hussein trial, as they did with the OJ trial 10 years ago. Ohh sure, this trial does lack colorful characters like Johnnie Cochran, Lance Ito, Kato Kaelin, and Rosa Lopez, but never underestimate the drawing power of Ramsey Clark. Plus, the lawyers keep getting killed, so we'll have always have new characters being introduced. And for my money, there's nothing more entertaining than Saddam's 'I'm not out order! You're out of order! This whole freakin' court is out of order!' antics.

To prove this can work, just look at what happened today alone:
Saddam Vows No Return to 'Unjust' Court

Saddam Hussein shouted Tuesday that he will not return "to an unjust court" when it convenes for a fifth session the following day. As the end of the session, when the judges decided to resume the trial Wednesday, Saddam suddenly shouted: "I will not return. I will not come to an unjust court! Go to hell!"

Saddam also complained that he had no fresh clothes and had been deprived of shower and exercise facilities. "This is terrorism," he said...

Wow!

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!


"Relax, fella. You need a rest, guy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home